Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thing #23

Yeah I've finally reached the end.

I totally enjoyed the Maryland 23 Thing project. I like challenges and I sure learned new things. (23 to be exact)

My favorite exercise was thing #10. I never knew there was a program that would make a animated me. I enjoyed playing with the avatar and meez websites. Each of the exercises and discoveries had something that was interesting. This program is able to assist in making some of my job easy by getting up dated reviews on books from a RSS feed, being able to post my opinion of books and materials on LibraryThing or even able to do a quick search with Rollyo.

I think that some of the exercises could have had more helpful tips. I think that having a weekly check-in email help staff stay on track.

I would participate if another discovery program. Again, I enjoyed the project and I think that others would enjoy it if they would just give it a chance.

2 comments:

Mama Otta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Otta said...

Congrats on finishing the 23 Things. When we first started this project, many of my coworkers thought that your blog was mine. I have a dog named Roxy and my "lovey" name for her is Roxyroo. I had to share this with you, it was just to funny a coincidence.
~Diana (CA/LA) but on my way to AR.